We Handle Repairs, Replacements & Boiler Installations
Local residents who own older homes may heat their homes with boilers. While not quite as common in today’s modern times, boilers are still a great method for home heating. Boilers heat water and then provide either hot water or steam to heat your living space. Typically, the steam heats your home through steam radiators, baseboard radiators or radiant floor systems.
Our Waldorf boiler repair and installation experts offer commercial and residential services at an affordable price. Our HVAC specialists are highly skilled at servicing boilers as well as traditional furnaces. If your home needs special boiler treatment, call us for any of the following:
- Boiler repairs
- Boiler replacements
- Boiler installations
- Boiler maintenance
Signs That Point to the Need for Boiler Repair
Sometimes, it’s not always easy to pinpoint whether your boiler is acting up. Still, if you’re not feeling the comfort you’re used to, there could be a problem. As heating experts in Waldorf, boiler repair and installation are areas we have plenty of insight on. Read some of the symptoms below to tell if your boiler is on the fritz.
Are any of these happening in your home?
- Heat is being unevenly distributed through your house
- System is making funny noises
- Radiator isn’t producing the desired heat level
- Utility bills have skyrocketed
- Thermostat isn’t working properly
- Water is pooling around the boiler or radiator
- Carbon monoxide detector has been triggered
Nodding your head to a few of these? If so, an appointment with a certified boiler specialist is definitely in the cards. But don’t panic. A service appointment doesn’t have to be unpleasant. Sometimes, a simple repair is all it takes to return that comfort to your happy home!
We Repair All Major Brands, Too!
Whatever type of boiler you have, our team of pros can guarantee stellar repair, replacement or installation service. We handle:
- Traditional condensing
- Residential boilers
- Commercial boilers
In addition, we repair all major brands—so you never have to worry about compromising your comfort again.
Contact Mission Comfort for Boiler Service
When it’s time to bring cozy back to your homestead, call our community’s most reliable team—Mission Comfort. Whether you need commercial or residential services, our Waldorf boiler repair and installation specialists are here to help! Schedule your appointment online or call 301.453.2420.
Regular boiler repair in Waldorf, MD, can help you rely on staying warm during winter months. When a boiler breaks down and stops working, your home may feel blistering cold. Some of the most common boiler issues we service at Mission Comfort include:
- Thermostat calibration problems
- Odd noises and smells
- Water and circulation pump problems
- Valve malfunctions
Yes! Regular boiler maintenance is recommended to prevent the heating system from breaking down at the worst times.
If you’ve pushed off regular maintenance of your boiler, it’s a good idea to schedule an appointment at least once per year with an HVAC systems technician to make sure it’s working properly.
Boilers that are not working properly and have not been maintained for years require boiler repair. Some common reasons your boiler may require service include:
- Low or no heat: Colder-than-normal house temperatures are often a clear sign your boiler needs HVAC service. When radiators and baseboards stop producing heat, it’s especially noticeable during winter.
- Pilot ignition and lighting problems: Many boilers use a pilot light to ignite their burning mechanism. Without a working pilot light, the equipment can’t function properly.
- Odd noises: Banging, or water gurgling sounds can be indications that your boiler has low pressure or air in the system.
- Leaks: Water leaking around your boiler is a sign repair is needed.
- Cold baseboards or radiators: Major components of a radiator can stop working abruptly.
While boilers and furnaces both send heat into a home, a furnace uses forced air into a house through ducts. A boiler heats up water and sends steam or hot material throughout pipeworks in a home. These pipes radiate heat outward into a house or radiant floor system. These unique systems require different repairs. At Mission Comfort, we are experts in both. When you need furnace repair or boiler repair in Waldorf, MD, call the expert technicians at Mission Comfort.