Receive the best quality service for you and your family with our professionals. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Every establishment here in southern Maryland depends on reliable air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems to create and sustain a comfortable environment for all occupants. Regardless of what it is or what purpose it serves, keeping the Heating and Air Conditioning systems in your building reliably working is vital.
At Mission Comfort, our experienced contractors offer dependable heating and air conditioning services in St. Charles, MD. Our professionals are known for:
- Time efficiency
- Exceptional customer service
- Clear and concise communication
- Frequent availability
With our state-of-the-art equipment and high-efficiency technicians, we provide residential services to Calvert county, Charles county, and the La Plata and St. Mary areas. Call us at Mission Comfort today for your heating and cooling needs.
Air Conditioning Services in St. Charles, MD
Our contractors are well-versed in the world of Heating and AC systems, from air conditioning units to water heaters and furnaces, with years of hands-on maintenance, repair, and replacement experience. Several of our services include:
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Maintaining your AC unit is vital to prolong its life. Although there are some simple measures you can take yourself to care for your unit, such as changing filters, when you call in a professional, you know you will get detailed, expert service from someone who knows what they’re doing. A visit from a Mission Comfort contractor involves:
- Cleaning Moving Parts: We will make sure all moving parts within the unit are lubricated and can progress without disruption.
- Inspect Fan Blade: We will clean the fan blades in your unit and analyze them closely for any possible broken parts.
- Checking Coolant Levels: If coolant levels are too low, your vents will start to blow hot air.
- Inspect the Wiring: Faulty wiring can be a fire risk in addition to a reason your air conditioner isn’t working properly. Our contractors inspect the wires that connect the thermostat to your compressor to ensure they are secure and in good condition.
Air Conditioning Repair
When your AC unit begins to lose its efficiency, there is no need to worry. Maintenance mishaps are not uncommon, and our Heating and Air Conditioning contractors are just a phone call away. Explain the issue as best as you can, and our contractors will take it from there.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Over time, the quality of your air conditioning unit will degrade with normal wear and tear. Regular maintenance will elongate its life expectancy; however, it will eventually need to be replaced. If it is time to install a new residential air conditioning system, give us a call. Our Heating and Cooling contractors will inspect your current system and replace it with a new, efficient system that can save you money on electricity costs.
Furnace and Heating Services in St. Charles, MD
Maintaining your furnace is an essential part of taking care of your home. To care for your unit and extend its life, you can take these easy, cost-saving steps:
- Replace the filter every 30 days to prevent dirt in the air filter from clogging the airflow and overworking the equipment.
- Keep the unit clean by vacuuming any dust that accumulates around the unit.
- If you experience inconsistent heating, make sure the pilot light is burning. Check your unit’s access doors for instructions to relight your pilot light.
These DIY steps are no replacement for regular inspections and maintenance from professional Heating and A/C contractors, but they will go a long way in ensuring your furnace operates at peak efficiency.
Furnace Repair or Replacement
When it looks like it’s time to install a new furnace, our Heating and Air Conditioning contractors will assist you with ease. Before you call us:
- Check to make sure that the thermostat is on, and check your circuit breaker switches to confirm your unit is receiving power to narrow down the problem area.
- You may also need to change your filter, so keep your eye out for that.
- Check that the gas is on, though it may be faulty depending on its age.
If you are still facing issues after all of this, contact us!
If your furnace is making strange noises, heating inconsistently, cycling on and off repeatedly, or blowing dusty or humid air, it may be time to install a new unit. Our contractors can install heat pumps, which provide dual heating and cooling so that your home or business stays comfortable year-round.
Your Trusted Heating and Air Conditioning Company in St. Charles, MD
If your air conditioning or heating system is not performing efficiently, don’t hesitate! At Mission Comfort, your comfort is our mission. We offer discounts, heating and cooling inspections, and more through our Comfort Club Program. And when you work with Mission Comfort, we donate 10% of our company profits to effect positive change in our community. For everyday comfort throughout the entire year and service from superb Heating and Air Conditioning contractors in St. Charles, MD, get in touch with us at Mission Comfort today by calling (301) 453-2420.